~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shopping Spree!

Okay...I decided to go shopping today and well...I haven't done such a big scale one for a while..so i'm happy today! =)

They were all good buys and I also need them cuz lost weight and old clothes can't fit...haha...do I really need justifications for shopping? =þ

Anyway here's the list...
1) The imitation Agnes B big bag + wristlet = $29 (cheap buy I got from Tiong Bahru Mkt, the same ones will sell at above $35 at other places!)
2) At Iora - 1 maroon top = $10
3) At OAMC - 2 pants and 2 tops = $65
4) At Shoe Shop (PS B1) - diamante slippers = $29
5) Cotton On Body - stick-on bra = $5!!!
6) Outfitters - 3 Tees = $32 (Not all for me though!)

Total = $170 BUT it's really really worth it la!!!

It's a good time to buy.....

And i'm going Japan next Sat! Siao liao...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home