~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moment of Weakness

i am having a moment of weakness...

i'm now sitting in my office... and juz feel like crying... i dunno wat it's for...

then i had a thought..tt i actually sacrificed my life for the company i work for..

my life - a mth or 2 ago, i discovered I was not having enuff time for my family...missing out on time spent juz toking to my mum or playing wif my nieces and nephews...

my rs - i was too focused on work. too much time spent on work. all my effort was put into work. work was the centre of my life.

y do the tears only go back inside...and not come out....?

y is it that i need to pretend to be so strong? or rather...juz to be so strong?

i need someone to be wif me now... but i can't find that someone... or rather i wan the someone to be able to understand me...

moment of weakness indeed...

i had asked for the loan of a shoulder earlier...but i really dun wan to give the wrong idea or false hopes or be using the person for comfort...

i hv to recover on my own... this is how things will be for me for a while...

weak but hv to depend on myself... till i figure out...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home