~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Quite miserable...

I dunno why but i feel miserable today....

not tt i was so unhappy entertaining family la...

now i'm all alone at home...seldom the case as my family is big... this wkend, my parents went off for a short wkend getaway wif the RC... tt's y i am all alone at home..

had tot of going out after the MJ...but decided against...
1) cuz wld be dangerous getting hm v late since i wld be coming into empty hse.
2) was tired after all the MJ
3) was lazy....
4) dun feel like dolling up...
5) not in mood to entertain anymore...

but being all alone at hm isn't v fun too...plus cuz i not feeling in best condition now....

feel like toking to someone... but not necessarily him... cuz he was here for theMJ too, needed kakis...and my bro asked him to come... but i din feel like toking to him today...

yty was ok..but i dunno y juz not today...

to the sender of the flowers - and btw, the flowers really isn't necessary... i mean they are nice and all and i appreciate the tots... but u know my take abt flowers... not v practical... and i wldn't do much wif it except leave it at a corner till it dies... sigh...u know wat i mean rite?

mood's juz strange today...and i tink starting fr yty...or maybe this morning... my mind was somewhere else...

and my tots went back to...i'm not sure if i wld be happy like tt for the rest of my life...

ame told me not to tink so much and so far for now...when i told her over msn just now... cuz we really need the communication since haven't 'toked' for a long long time... but is tt the only problem??? i dunno...sigh..

i wish all these wld juz end and let me be alone...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home