~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, August 09, 2008

MJ day

i know it's national day today...but was oso MJ day...cuz my bro needed kakis... i really hv bad luck this year for MJ...and maybe other forms of gambling...hvn't won at MJ at all this year... MUST stop playing...

played for so long today... hvn't done tt for a long time...more entertaining family than enjoying myself.... i tink i might hv been happier juz reading some magazine or book in my room...

And mind was somewhere else when playing MJ...

had wanted to go Kino to get some books cuz got 20% discount promo then catch the fireworks but din manage to cuz of the MJ...

need to give myself my 'me' time tml.... gym day...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home