~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

More help? Less help?

I am almost bursting into tears...

y is it that the more people i get, the less help it seems to be?

Y is it that I always seem to work so much harder than everyone else here? And when like no one else cares...ok.except probably 1 more girl whom i feel cares as much for the work here.

Can I just quit and leave everything here as it is?

Can I be less responsible and just dun care so much abt work...

cuz if that is the case, i wld be on my 1 week break last week... and wldn't be coming back almost every saturday for work...

it's ridiculous.. really... but i can't do anything abt it..

i really need a break cuz i am cracking up...

BUT the launch of new programme, i can't leave it oso... when the person who really should be in charge is going off for a few days...

i juz blame myself...tt's all.. TOO responsible for everything...EVERYTHING...

it's ok.. i'm leaving next year... finish off my business for this year and i will be on my way...

enuff's enuff rite?

i am just a human being too...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home