~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

No thoughts Day

A day without an entry.. strange...maybe all the thoughts have popped up and there isn't any left now.

Anyway it's interesting that I finally found someone who know what I am talking about today! maybe cuz she had been in the similar situation..so she knows why I might the decision.

I would say my situation is not as bad as hers...although similar...same laidback partner...and feel like there isn't communication...

I guess mine is still considered a good guy, just not sure how to communicate perhaps...

It's more of i am tired of pushing...and not that he is bad...

u might tell me all guys need pushing..now and then... If that's so, single is the way...

But what i think is...when guys wan smtg bad enuff...they will feel motivated... so I dun tink ALL guys need pushing... but i would agree many guys can get too comfortable too fast..., esp if married... like the job is done and the deal is sealed...

Oh..another happy thing.. an old fren called me today, from m'sia! He had invited me to KL for a visit a while ago and suggested July. Since I am quite in need of some travelling...asked him about it and he called me!

Told me about his recent happenings.. i guess his situation was more complex than mine although i had my bad times too...in the past... As i mentioned in an earlier post, no pain no change.... he says he is changing finally... but i said, let's see! haha..somehow i am not convinced that he is going to change his frivolous ways!! But I hope I would be proven wrong! This new girl of his looks quite good and seemed to be able to tahan his MCP ways!

Anyway..this is a guy that I used to like, more than 10 years ago...I dun lose frens...so ya..there we were, toking just now and joking that I am thankful we never got together! Cuz i tink we prob would have killed each other, cuz both doesn't give in! haha...

So there, I might be making my way to KL very soon... =þ Anyone wanna join me? I think Sharon would have if she isn't in Hot Hot Kyoto!

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home