~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, January 04, 2008

YOU!! YOU!! YOU!!

YOU!! YOU!! YOU!! YES, YOU!! YOU!! YOU!! YOU!!

heehee..okok...I'm rather obssessed with this pic of mine recently.. i tot it's really well-taken! haha.. make me look slim cuz of the angle plus i like the way u can see the finger really pointing out at the person looking at the pic... great rite? haha... most impt is i look slim...the other pts all not so impt =þ

So i'm in the office now...5pm...waiting to knock off. sort of wrap things up for my week off oredi. 1 thing i can't really settle cuz the other person involved refused to spare me some time for discussion.. =( So I'll pass over to LF, no choice...
Next Monday I'm off to my honeymoon, FINALLY... haha... Mauritius..wonder how it would be like...

Wonder what I would be doing there..read up about the place but haven't decided wat to do...plus i think need to see the place to really FEEL wat I wanna do...perhaps get some magazines too. I always like to buy local mags to read on trips... it's a way to find out abt the destination too...

Prob going to get quite a lot of sun, if the weather is good... that reminds me, i shld check the weather online... last i saw, temp was quite high... so shld be sunny ba...

I should get back to my work...gg to the person's office, hoping for some time... =(

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home