~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Touched by Angels! ;)

Been very bz at work...with wat, sometimes i dun even know...time juz passes and I dun seem to do much but still working...and non-stop...

Haven't had time to blog much and also nothing much to say...

BUT today...something very special happened...FELT SO LOVED...felt like I was touched by angels...sometimes I think people get so bz, they seldom show that they understand or care...BUT deep inside...they do! =)

My usual gang of colleagues went to lunch with 2 colleagues from another department, sort of to network and improve working relationship...getting to know more people within the organisation helps to smoothen work processes ;)

Was chatting till someone brought up the topic of being busy at work... One of the colleague from the other department asked if I was busy...WELL...as mentioned in previous blogs...I am widely perceived to be the most free person in my department..in fact the common perception is that my whole school is the most free people in the organisation... SO as expected, he said..."oh you should be quite free right, no programmes yet..."

BEFORE i could open my mouth to defend myself...my angels appeared!!! hehe... 2 of my colleagues started to defend me... stating that I could easily be the most busy person in the whole department cuz I am essentially a one-woman show for my school and somehow my school end up doing many of the work (That should be done by other departments) ourselves - i think cuz my school damn ON..and also boss likes to do things differently sometimes...... Although my skool is small...work can be very high volume. a forgetful boss does not help matters... They really said what I wanted to say to defend myself but had grown tired of... they really understand and care...!! I was so pleasantly surprised by their kind act...really...I almost teared... BUT of cuz i din...juz felt very very grateful for colleagues who know how hard I am working and will defend me without doubt when I am 'attacked'...

THANK YOU, girls!!! Although care and concern are not shown all the time..I believe that it's all deep inside everyone of us... I thank whoever is up there for such wonderful colleagues/friends...Things like this are small, I think they might not even think much of what they did...but it meant so much to me!!! :)

You girls are the reason why I am still working here... =)

LOVE YA ALL!!!

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home