~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What my handwriting tells u abt me...

NQ asked her frens to try this test in her blog...so i juz try try la...is it true?

The results of your analysis say:

You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
--> I am as shallow as NQ! haha...

You are a social person who likes to talk and meet others.
--> Am I? Well...i guess i like to meet people but TALK? I dun really tink i am the most takative person i know... :þ

You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
--> affectionate, checked. Passionate, checked. Expressive, checked. Future? what future?

You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
--> OH NO!! i am not talkative...frens, say something in my defence!!! busybody, yes. KPO, yes...but no la, i am not talkative....

You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.
--> No comments... :þ

What does your handwriting say about YOU?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home