~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm obsessed!

Oh no...i was so consumed by my JLPT exams prep tt i forgot NQ's bday...!??!?!

HOW? HOW! HOW? HOW! :(

Sorry k... dun scold me...dun beat me up!!! hmm...ok....beat xiao xiao li la...not pain pain one hor!

haha...SO ACT CUTE! :þ

anywayz...juz wanna wish my dear old fren a Happy Birthday, bit bit late though...but it's forgivable considering tt i am more than 1/2 yr older than her...old=forgetful ma...HAVE to forgive lor... *teethy grin*

and in jap, 誕生日おめでとうございます! in romanji, tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu, FYI...

When meet up? i go get some nice nice present for u oso, those earrings u got for me were so classy and nicey....hvn't found the perfect occasion to wear them though!

Let me turn orchard rd upside to find u something equally nice first then meet me ok...and pls pls....after this Sunday though! i got my JLPT exams to tackle first...

Back to my big big headache of the moment...

i tink the best gift i can get now is a dice wif 4 sides, so i can ti gam ti gam at the exams...
haha...all MCQ ma. :þ all MCQ, u tink sub sub water? no hor, cuz need to finish many qns within short time limit...so the challenge is thr...

it's ok, i'm gg for the experience...if i pass, tt's a real bonus! wish me luck k... :)

Afternote: Wld i be VERY cheapskate if i make something for u...? i mean ppl might tink i trying to save money or wat la...but i feel hor...MAKING smtg is even more sincere leh... maybe i crack my brain first...maybe make like 1 set of smtg for u la... i tink i tink first... :)

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Sat Dec 03, 01:19:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi gal!

    I think this blog entry of yours is specially for me wor!! so touched... hahaha..

    yeah man! you forgot!! **gives you a hmph look**... haha. no la.. serious.. its ok.. i noe you are gan cheong with ur exams mah.. stressed leh... tml... Good Luck!

    and as for the earrings i bought for u.. weiz.. how come u never wear it at your company D&D?

    wah... no ya.. not cheapskate to give me something u made... like i said..quite a number of pple said the simple pair of earrings u made for me is so nice... anyway, cliche as it sounds... its the thoughts that count mah... or u can just give me a treat... let me see.. where huh? ...

    ok la.. i think i all better go study for my jap... hehe.. and...

    arigatoo gozaimasu!

    Bubbs

     
  • At Mon Dec 05, 03:43:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    hmm....is it THAT obvious the blog's for u?!?! *roll eyes* haha....OF CUZ it is!

    ya...exams finally over, written part not so bad. but listening, as I always feared, was a killer and a real experence. the tape was only played ONCE! oh my..the people on the tape e-e-ya-ya things that only they themselves wakarimasu lor! haha... :þ

    my company D & D informal kind leh...ppl can be in jeans wor...i wear TOO nice hor, ppl tink i siao leh...tt's y din wear those earrings. i'll wear them to the next wedding dinner i have, ok! :)

    ya, i cld give u something i made OR give u a treat somewhr...OR I cld give u both? haha.. :)u take oysters? we cld go for some hotel buffet ya? i tink the one at grand copthorne waterfront is v gd..let me see if the 1-for-1 buffet offer is still on!

    YES YES....good luck for ur jap test...and trust me, skool tests r normally quite handle-able ones...they wldn't wanna scare u so much tt u drop out of class lor! haha.. :þ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home