~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

No way...I'm taking it lying down... *fuming*

ok...i'm not as mad as i was yesterday...tt's y i waited till today to write this blog..so words won't be too emotionally charged..nonetheless i still have to write it down here...

there is this blog i visit everyday...one by my bf's fren. i got to know her thru my bf of cuz. mostly toked to her online... got along wif her pretty well, until yesterday.

Apparrently she had a conversation wif my bf and decided to write a blog about the conversation...(she knows i read her blog). it was about diamonds and rings...

i was fuming by the time i finished the blog entry. firstly was disappointed that a person whom i tot is a fren wrote about me (though she din mention my name, she mentioned my bf's initials...not tt i am afraid anyone wld recognise it's me she's writing about anywayz...) in such bad light... I was also unhappy wif some things she claimed my bf was feeling. She said he was stressed, and feeling dejected and miserable about the high requirements i set for the proposal ring. And tt i shld buy him a nice present, for eg. ipod nano or ps2/3 for christmas in exchange for tt ring i wan.

Of cuz first tot was to confront my bf...i directed him to the blog entry by the fren...as he read, he was shocked as well...he denied that he said or conveyed those feelings at all during the conversation. He was only joking wif her, about me having high requirements regarding the engagement ring we always toked abt. We had toked abt it, so if he had tot it's really high standards, he wld hv told me directly...anywayz...during our discussions, we had also adjusted our own expectations... I sent him websites which toks abt diamonds so he can know wat i wanted and also learn more abt diamonds so he can make educated choices when he tinks it's time to. it has never been an issue so big.

Side issues which i hv to clarify...i told him some of the things i wld like to hv in the ring cuz i know how clueless he is in this area...and i guess most guys will be disappointed if their gfs dun like the rings during proposal. he has frens who bring their gf to choose the design somemore. i din wan tt...but knowing some guidelines wld be useful for him. I mean i prob will like the ring he were to give me...juz tt if he knows wat i wan...and we can discuss abt such things, isn't it better? AND i am not forcing him to DIE DIE hv to buy the best diamond... I gave him some idea of wat i wan...and i din even ask for 1 carat diamonds..not colour D diamonds or an IF one... wat i told him was, in his opinion and mine, reasonable.

After he convinced me that he did not mean those things and was only joking, he went to tell her that those things she wrote was not wat he meant...and that the content in tt blog might make me look bad... she told him she was sorry. But tt's abt all she did yesterday. i asked my bf y she din come tell me tt she's sorry herself...he said, oh maybe she's bz...and i accepted tt at tt time...but now on hindsight...if she was bz, how come she can tok to my bf but not me.. and sorry is juz a 5 letter word...ya?

Anywayz, i left 2 tags on her blog, telling her tt wat she said my bf felt was all untrue and tt juz like she liked gucci bags, i would like a nice proposal ring fr my bf and she was making it sound like a sin in her blog. There was space constraint in tag boards so i cldn't explain the whole idea, but wat i was trying to say is, everyone has their own preference abt diff things. she likes gucci bags but i dun care abt branded stuff. However my engagement ring is important to me, thus i wan smtg tt i prob will like...and i know my bf will wan me to like it too.

Even though she had my msn contact, hp number and wat-nots...she did not try to contact me at all yesterday...

This morning...i had another blog abt me...i am starting to feel 'honoured' being the subject of her blog... *roll eyes* She said she was disappointed wif my reaction to her blog and tt she din say it's a sin. Tt i got all defensive... EXCUSE ME! she said i had so HIGH expectations of the proposal ring tt my bf was STRESSED, DEJECTED and MISERABLE and i am supposed to be unaffected? oh com'on... tink abt how anyone wld feel lor...and wat's worse is none of it is true... :(

I tot my reaction was oredi mild...someone else might hv called her to scold her or launch an attack in her msn chat? i merely sent 2 tags...teling the truth and of wat i felt she was doing.

Then she went on to try to clarify tt she tinks my bf is dejected and all cuz of his own limitations and not cuz of my requirements... but my bf said v clearly to me, he was NOT AT ALL dejected or stuff...She claimed tt she meant the blog to be light-hearted...THANKS. but it juz wasn't tt light for me...

Anywayz...the part which i tot was particularly annoying was tt she said she was simple and would have been happy wif juz a diamond ring worth $1-2k from her bf. Well, tt's her lor. But this is only one aspect she's comparing...if she wans other things like branded bags...of cuz can't expect an expensive ring unless it's a golden tortoise lor. For me, i wan a nice diamond, i dun care abt the price...not tt i wan my bf to spend more than $3k though...and i believe mostly in value..if he cld get a diamond tt satisfies my requirement...but priced at $1k or so... i wld be MOST happy...and i dun go for branded bags.. By saying she was simple and be elated wif a $1-2k ring...she was implying i am materialistic? *roll eyes big time*

Last of all, as one of my fren, whom i confided in, said... proposal ring is smtg tt concerns only the couple...who did this girl tink she was and to suggest wat gift the gf shld get for the bf? Incidentally, i only asked my fren to visit the blog, after she read, she told me the above before i said anything...so to be sure, i wasn't the only one who wld be angered by this blog she wrote...

And a v final note, i do not have to do anything or buy my bf anything in exchange for the ring. He loves me enuff to not expect anything from me...at least not in EXCHANGE for the ring... *eyes drop out cuz roll too much*

3 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Fri Nov 25, 11:45:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmm... ur bf wat. why she kpo? i think as long as u talk to him and u both understand each other, not a concern to others wat u are (or are not) requesting for... or even wat he is or is not requesting for...

     
  • At Thu Dec 08, 01:14:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what i feel on this matter is that there were a lot of misunderstanding. the friend wrote abt exchange of presents for xmas...you on the other hand said its to prepare him for when he is ready to propose.
    guys will be guys. educating them may be scaring them. i personally feel that your bf may really be stressed but yet shouldnt have confide in another girl cause they tend to blow the matter out of proportion.

    this matter need to bring out into the open and open door meet mountain asap to avoid any future misunderstandings.

     
  • At Fri Dec 09, 04:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    hmm...tink got to read the blog to understand.

    her entry was more abt the diamond ring, then in the end, she added a line to say i shld get my bf smtg nice, to make up for the diamond ring.

    anywayz...thanks for ur kind presence, zuliang, i'm flattered! haha... and oso the matter is settled liao..

    nothing has ever happened between me and my bf...we tok abt things openly...so thr's no prob. dun worry! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home