~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Y do I feel BUSY?

I have been feeling very busy... y is that so?

I know I have quite a few classes going on. Monday Kickboxing. Tuesday Bodyjam but i seldom go for this one. Wednesday Aerobics. Thursday Japanese. Friday/Saturday Salsa. Ok, i know i have mentioned my classes ample times...in fact some of you might be able to fill in the class after i mention the day of the week... :þ

But what i wanna blog about today is not abt how the classes makes me busy...i tink it's not these classes which makes me busy...it's more abt my management of time... or the lack of it for that matter...

I have always been a rather spontaneous person. esp when i am attached, i feel. weird but true. I seem to need a routine when i am single. Have something to keep myself occupied most of the time, so as to make me feel fulfilled and living a full life.

But when i am attached, suddenly anything goes. maybe cuz i am assured of having someone to do watever I wan to at any time... be it an impromptu afternoon picnic by the sea, or juz lazing at home, watching TV... when i am single, i got to plan ahead cuz if i wanna meet ppl, i gotta give ppl time to decide, dun i? they r not obliged to meet me. in a way, bfs/gfs wld feel the obligation to accompany their other halves.

But this is not all that's making me busy. I am a friendly person, always running around meeting different grps of frens. When i was single, it was easier as I only have my own grp of frens. But now that i am attached, i have to make time to meet my bf's frens as well. Not that I am unwillingly dragged along to their outings. Haha...on the contrary, i find his frens very nice and fun to be with. I already know most of his frens before we got together as we were frens before becoming a couple. Coincidentally, i enjoy similar activities as his frens, such as playing games at Settler's Cafe, having a game at Siloso Beach, Sentosa or displaying our vocal talents in the privacy of a karaoke room. Much as i enjoy being out, having double the outings does tire one out! And i have even commented to him that sometimes i feel i am not spending private time with him alone... :þ i guess our 'honeymoon period' is unlike that of other couples. Normally new couples will keep to themselves for a few months, some can even go up to half a year, before coming out of their couple hibernation to face the world again. Ours was spent having time for ourselves and still meeting up wif other frens, it's healthy to meet other people as well but new couples as we are, will also need couple times... :þ

Having new hobbies such as baking also makes me busy...and robs me of resting time. I hv recently got into the habit of baking. it's quite a fun thing, esp when ppl appreciates the effort and enjoys wat comes of the oven! have tried chocolate cake, chocolate muffins, this buttery cookie called melting moments, cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake...Quite a list, isn't it? haha...for those who hvn't tried wat i baked, ask me for them next time.

And what else is making me busy? I guess having so much going on also drains me of energy...thus even when i am not at some class, or out wif frens...i like to laze around, rather than do something constructive. haha... for me, it's packing my barang barang. somehow my room tend to pile up wif bags, new things, freebies, etc if i do not clear them up to where they truly belong. I have dozens of bags, but i have this bad habit of leaving them lying around after i come back home. I do not keep them away immediately. conversely, i will accumulate them first, before packing them away in these trolley of metal trays i got fr IKEA. I find keeping them a hassle. haha.. i mean...i need a bag everyday. u can't expect me to keep them when i go home everyday but find out tt i wanna use the same bag the next day ya? A waste of my precious energy. haha... :þ

Attending free movie screenings and free outdoor concerts also makes me pretty busy. I like freebies! haha..joining contest is a hobby of mine. recently i been getting a few passes to such events... Collecting the passes takes time and attending them takes time too. So these adds to how my time was spent.

there are only 24 hrs a day...but i have 3 million things going on all the time. No wonder i am busy and feel drained... I wish i cld learn the art of time management. And to try not to over-extend myself... learn to keep to 24 hrs a day... and well, still hv time to spend wif bf and alone, wif myself... :)

Thankfully, i have come to my senses...i shld be stopping all exercise classes in August, except the monday one. tt leaves me with 2 more free days. i should have more rest at that time.

Till then...Gambatte Ne!

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home