~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Call the doc!

I dun really know wat's wrong wif me...stomach been feeling weird for past 3 days, beginning on Sunday, after dinner...

It's a nagging feeling...not extremely painful or anything...it's juz there...but it's not the cramps...auntie juz left on the plane again... And no, it's not food poisoning cuz I'm not having loose bowels nor puking...juz discomfort in the abdominal area...and yes, i kept farting...

*Opps, sorry...gas on the loose again...*

My mama says it's cuz i'm heaty... hmm....heatiness also cause stomachache? I dunno wat's the thing abt mothers and heatiness...they attribute everything to heatiness ya? headache...? oh u r heaty la... fever...? oh u r heaty la... toothache...? oh heaty la... EVERYTHING and anything...haha.. is cuz I am heaty... so wat helps? her theory is to sleep more... *cuz she hates it that i get home prety late at nite sometimes and uses this as an excuse to make me come home earlier...* haha...

But surprisingly, this time my mother isn't the only one who said my stomachache is cuz of heatiness... 2 or 3 more colleagues also said the same thing... So is it true then? i dunno...anywayz? i have heed the advice of DR CHUA (my mother! :þ) and is taking some TCM which is powdery...is bitter and minty to taste...and supposed to be good for stomach probs, flu, coughs...quite a list huh? :þ *And it doesn't help that she once gave me some medicine which resulted in me getting swollen eyes...i was allergic to that medicine but we all dinno...i still joked about the incident with her!*

Hopefully this works...else i might visit my usual doc soon...

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home