~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A new Project!

I am so stressed excited...i have a new project on hand...to create a wedding guestbook for a friend...have not told her yet...cuz giving as a gift... Have to sound her out if she wants something handmade though... haven't done that...

Have started on the brainstorming and the design of the book itself... many ideas came up...I always knew I am creative.... I am a genius!!! Ideas abound...i juz hope that my hands are as good as my brain... :þ

Shall update when I have some ideas good enuff to post here... Maybe i can even start a business doing this wedding guestbook thingy? :þ *dreaming again!*

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home