~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The MEN in My Life! (Part 1)

Wah.... u must be tinking... this is going to be interesting... Qin gg to write abt the men in her life wor... Since when did she start dating? How many were thr? Wat kinds were thr? Tall? Dark? Handsome? Haha…None of the above? :þ

Well...first thr's my father...haha...if I were to write abt the MEN, of cuz my father wld be the first I should write abt wat…tt’s the first man I know of ok…!

No lah... i'm not gg to write abt my father... but i tink one impt man in my life now is a little one... my nephew... i tink i used to not like kids tt much...cuz the oldest nephew v notty...quite spoilt since he was the only kid around initially...and all attention was on him so he was kinda pampered... but this nephew i am toking abt is the second one, his name is Ronn. No, it's not a typo... my sis added an extra N to make it special... interesting things parents do nowadays.. :þ

Anywayz...he's real cute...i dunno, but it's hard for me to get angry at him somehow... tink it's his adorable face! And his cute little smiles..! Although now he's becoming more and more mischievous, I still tink he’s so lovable!




Some pics of him…he’s rather handsome, isn’t he? :) Takes after me…? hahah… not even my son… but he’s got eyelashes tt goes on forever…smtg tt most girls wld DIE/KILL for…. Haha… One day I’m gonna chop them all off while he’s slpg… Opps…!! :þ

Oso from him, I have learnt to appreciate wat kids are like and how kids behave and maybe y they behave in a certain way… I also learnt to give them space to learn in their own ways…to be creative and imaginative… not to restrict them wif wat’s the ‘correct’ or ‘wrong’ way to do smtg… In the process, I tink I have oso matured.. and can now really understand that everyone is different and unique in their own ways…

Seeing him grow up is quite amazing… the speed that kids grasp new ideas is brilliant… and I tink esp kids nowadays, maybe due to the kind of milk powder they were fed, really hv the ability to learn new things fast and then apply it in their own ways… haha… and seeing him play sometimes make me happy…the way kids r so innocent makes ppl smile from the inside of their hearts… so absolutely charming…

He can be so funny at times… Totally into spiderman, he’s always striking the pose where spiderman throws his web, when he feels threatened by people… like when I sort of scold him when he doesn’t finish his food even after one hr…he wld strike tt pose! Haha… I have learnt t strike it back at him! And his eyes wld light up, like he’s found a comrade! :þ hahahha… Anywayz… he oso tinks that he’s DASH in incredibles…and he call his dad, the Papa aka Mr Incredibles in the incredibles, his mum is the jiejie aka Violet in the incredibles and my mother, his grandmother is the mummy aka Elastic Girl in incredibles …? *I have been fighting for the role of Jack Jack but he refuses to give it to me! DAMN :þ* Hmm…well, actually my mother has a double identity… she’s oso batman! Haha…wonder how she change sex though… :þ tt’s my nephew and his imagination… and the MOST impt man in my life now!




I love him and he’s my MAN of the MOMENT! :)


P/S: Sometimes I’m tinking, if my kid happens to resemble more of my first nephew than my second one, wat wld I do? I always shiver at tt tot! :þ If I have a similar kid as Ronn…I prob wld love him juz as much! But I guess my kid wld probs be as SWEET as me! :)

Haha...I’m sure my frens will all agree wholeheartedly! :þ i.e. if they haven't oredi rushed to the toilets... to puke... hahah... :þ sorry guys, u know how thick-skinned i am most of the time...! :)

To be continued…

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home