~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When you divorce me, Carry me out - Take 2

Am doing housekeeping on my pc. everytime i changed pc, things get shifted fr 1 to the next. so thr's quite a lot of junk...

chanced upon this article which i mentioned before in 2005 - http://goodthingscome2thosewhowait.blogspot.com/2005/01/when-you-divorce-me-carry-me-out-in.html#comments

still brought tears to my eyes......

this story was told in 2005. times now has changed even more. everything is moving so fast and furious that 'divorce' dun even take too long. ppl change partners so often. some dun even bother getting married, just jmp from 1 bed to the next...

and many young people...i tink they r not so interested to get married anymore.

life in fast lane means u get instant gratification. and marriage isn't exactly instant gratification.

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Wed May 12, 09:47:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A girl and a boy were on a motorcycle, speedingthrough the night. Theyloved each other a lot…..
    Girl:”slow down a little.. I’m scared..”
    Boy: “No, it’s so fun..”
    Girl: “please..it’s so scary..”
    Boy: “Then say that you love me..”
    Girl: “Fine..I love you..can you slow down now?”
    Boy: “Give me a big hug..”
    The girl gave him a big hug.
    Girl: “Now can you slow down?”
    Boy: “Can you take off my helmet and put it on? It’s uncomfortable and it’s bothering me while i ride.”
    The next day, there was a story in the newspaper. A motorcycle had crashed into a building because its brakes were broken. There were two people on the motorcycle, of which one died, and the other had survived…
    The guy knew that the brakes were broken.He didn’t want to let the girl know, because he knew that the girl would have gotten scared. Instead, he was told the last time that she loved him,got a hug from her, put his helmet on her so that she can live,and die himself…

    Simple things a simple guy will do for his love....

     
  • At Mon May 24, 10:50:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Perhaps it indeed shows a strong love where you do not mind dying for the one you love. I dun deny that.

    I am thinking about the guilt that this gf might be feeling after knowing the guy died for her. Sometimes staying alive might be much tougher than dying.

    But in my opinion, the best way to love someone is to stay alive, healthy and happy and be able to shower that love on the person for her entire life, giving her happiness for the whole duration.

    Therefore, the guy should have checked his brakes before riding.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home