~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

decision made, time for next step

to start toking to people who wld be upset wif my decision, esp the 2 men at the top...

i have stopped caring abt the work oredi...for a while i tink...

you know, when you sense that the person you reporting to does not care....somehow it affects...at least for me...

and the only obstacle tt lies ahead is my conversation wif the 2. and wat worries me more.

and thr are also the $$ issues....fixed expenses of $1.5k per mth with no income sounds scary. :( unfortunately this is going to happen...this gives me the urgency to find a new job after a break ba.

these r some of my worries for now... at the moment...

altho most ppl are happy for me RE my decision. and i do thank them for their encouragement and sharing of thoughts. and they did share alot wif me. abt how things wld not be as bad once u take the step forward and that maybe once my mind is clearer, things wld be even better for me...

i feel alittle insecure...abt whether i wld be able to get a job after this......hahaha.....is that strange?

5 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Mon Mar 22, 06:16:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there. I did expect you to make that decision soon after a good friend of yours left.

    You will be fine. Trust in yourself. You are an intelligent and attractive woman and I am absolutely sure that with your excellent work ethics, employers would be silly not to hire you. One thing for sure: if I were one, I'd hire you !!!

    And do not worry about the two at the top. They will understand.

    From where I am, you'll be missed.

     
  • At Mon Mar 22, 11:33:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Wah...who are you? English quite good, confirm not from my school. :þ haha...offended people liao! =þ

    it's actually not cuz of the good friend who left. Never because of her la. it's smtg i hv been considering for a long time. maybe even longer than her... but never able to make a decision. and finally i did! =)

     
  • At Tue Mar 23, 11:58:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, let's say we both know each other quite well.
    =)))

    I am just surprised to see you leave, if it is not for your good friend's own decision on that, especially since your hard work had been officially recognized very recently. But never mind that: what matters most is for you to be happy with your decision (and what am I talking about: you did not need me to tell you that).

    But yes, I will miss you, even if from afar... Hahahahaha.

     
  • At Tue Apr 06, 11:29:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Are your initials repetition of the same letter? =)

     
  • At Tue Apr 06, 11:29:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    Are your initials repetition of the same letter? =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home