~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Continuation of the Balls Story

If you are my friend on facebook...then you would remember...a while ago, i was complaining about having too many balls to juggle...

i remember it was quite amusing...

1st i was juggling..then i wanted to quit playing with balls... then i posted, balls were all over the floor...

Now I have left them there... yesterday I sort of continued the story of the balls...

I was telling my colleague about the above... then i said now i leave the balls on the floor...and then once in a while, i picked 1 of them up...take a look..then put it back on the floor... she said the CEO of Pepsi said somethhing similar before..haha...so i'm actually quite a wise person.. =þ

then later yesterday night...the story came up again..this time more funny...

I was discussing with my friend about this...and we were saying...cuz the balls were all over the floor...some innocent person might pass by and pick 1 of them up to admire...while admiring the pretty coating start to melt and shit pours out all over the hands and now he stinks! got to clear the shit...hahaha..

hmm..get the idea?

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home