~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Challenging August!

Lillian Too oredi said August is going to be challenging for me....

Then i read some forecast from Astro sites which also imply the same thing...

and at work, there's going to be some changes, got a new boss after a long period (1 year) without a direct boss, the acting one was rather far away...

good things - someone to fight for the dept at mtgs together wif me, someone to discuss matters wif, someone to btr advise my colleagues on matters that I might not hv much knowledge in, someone to make decisions wif. possibly some minor re-structuring of the dept.

i wouldn't say bad things but that also mean i got to buck up! got to work at waking up and getting to work on time...keeping up with the work, backlogs. i have been low on motivation for a while cuz no boss, no deadline in a way affects me, like no goal, no objective la. and i really hv got loads to catch up on... got to plan out how to clear all those stuff...

and on top of that, in a way my heart is not on my work at the moment...so trying v hard to focus... most days i wanna spend more time wif family and frens... in fact recently abit losing touch wif family again.... does this happen wif everyone?? =(

Anyway...i'm gearing up for the challenging month! I can do it, as always! At the end of the month, i have my Taiwan trip!! Yippeess!!

5 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Wed Aug 05, 07:19:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, u can definitely do it.

    Enjoy ur trip! I miss taiwan too :(

    Best wishes for the "challenging" Aug! =)

     
  • At Wed Aug 05, 08:23:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Teddy Bear said…

    i tink we tend to spend lesser time with our family cos we know that they r always there for us ba...

    i always tell myself to be nicer to my family but it's always short term... hmmm... time for me to buck up too...

     
  • At Wed Aug 05, 08:44:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gosh.

    sounds so much like me at work. i always thot it is just me. now i feel i have someone to identify with.

    *sigh*

    ms slow

     
  • At Wed Aug 05, 10:05:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least u gals hv overseas trip to look forward to! :P

    I guess, motivation comes with purpose. When there's a purpose, there's motivation!

     
  • At Wed Aug 19, 12:34:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    dun forget my meimeis yah?! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home