~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

curious case of benjamin buttons - find the film too long, too slow...not really moving for me... i mean the concept is interesting for me... but maybe it's the acting?

i dun tink this is the intention at all... but looking at the female lead in some scenes...this came to me...

why must women always hv to be so strong? for their family? for children? for themselves? can't women juz take a break sometimes?

and i dunno y when i hear this part, my tears will well in my eyes...u got to watch the movie to get the feeling...
Daisy: Goodnight Benjamin.
Benjamin Button: Goodnight Daisy.
for me - it's the feeling of having someone wif u, whether physically there or in ur heart...and that u know u truly care for this person....


And this, caught my attn...being perfect forever....
Daisy: I promise you, I'll never lose myself to self-pity again.
Benjamin Button: [while the day begins] And I think, right there and then, she realized none of us is perfect forever.

1 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home