~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, December 03, 2007

10 days to Wedding!!!!

Time flies... it's 10 days to weddings. Tink i'm mostly left with small details to settle..

hopefully everything goes well on tt day...but i'm not gg to be worried. will leave everything to my coordinators..

broadband been v bad for a while.. was using M1 broadband.. lousy. anyone considering it, change ur mind now. not worth the trouble...

now using starhub broadband. much btr...juz got it yty. BF set it up today.

will return the M1 modem v soon. cuz that's when they will disconnect the service.. means i got to waste somemore money... -_-"

back to wedding...i was really stressed by it a wk or 2 ago..cuz there wasn't only wedding to worry abt. thr's oso work and DnD!! task of arranging tables for DnD fell on my lap when i din turn up for meeting..horrible..they refused to let me off even though i said my wedding is like ard the same time... imagine the stress... BUT i have survived it. done with it.

Now left with work, which is manageable. and BF been v nice, helping me with the preps...so quite ok. mostly coordinating trials for clothes and collection la. delivery la..orders la...

i still got to make a decision abt my cake today... got to do it fast cuz need to order and the baker needs 10 days notice!

shld go and tink abt my cake... oso got to tink abt wrist corsages...

wonder if my ring pillow is done...Sharon...done anot? =þ hehe..

0 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home