~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Need help for wedding...

Haha... the stuff i need help with is rather funny...

I need a volunteer to help me bake 300 cupcakes... anyone confident of that? mini ones would be fine...those tt ppl can finish in 1 mouth is good enuff..

now i'm contemplating of baking them myself...I tot it might be fun...juz tt i'm not sure if I would be too bz near my wedding day...

I could engage someone i guess.. but would be so much more meaningful if a friend could help... Or like 4 friends share the load? haha...

just a tot..

Had tot of getting my sister's friend to help with this, but i think she's not so comfortable with such big events/quantity... normally she does kids bday... i find her v creative and her cakes are quite yummy! these are some of her creations..let me know if you wan her contacts for kids bday cakes!





Anyone has a good and affordable baker to introduce...? I would like something like this if possible...



Let me know! Thanks...

6 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home