~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Sunday, November 05, 2006

bz weekend...

Yes...left alone in Singapore by bf cuz he's on a biz trip to Macau...over the weekend... how can companies do this? Weekends are precious time, don't you think? :S

Anywayz...I was kept very busy by friends so wasn't that bad... Although I do miss him also la...esp before heading to bed, normally would chat wif him on the phone one ma... but cuz long distance expensive and oso cuz I was out quite late past 2 nites, so din chat...

Fri nite, as usual, Velvet nite...

Sat, went out wif classmate from jap class...he was in Cambodia when I was in Krabi...so he brought his pics for my viewing. interesting pics...he's quite into photography...so using my amateur eyes...i did comment on which ones i tot look interesting...there were 2 or 3 which i tink look nice... but judging from the pics, I dun tink it's a place that I will enjoy travelling to... alittle too undeveloped for me... undeveloped beaches, like Krabi, are ok cuz beach dun hv to be developed to look nice...and make ppl feel comfortable... but from his experience and the pics...I think it was a tough journey..totally not prepared for it...!!! oh well...I'm not going there anyway.. hehe... after that, headed to Q bar (the place we frequent most, even though it's the most unlikely place...we head thr cuz definitely able to get a seat and will be able to have a conversation...haha) unhappening place la...even though the nite we went, thr was supposed to be some guest DJ and the founder of Q bar was thr oso... I think Q bar orginated from Bangkok? Or at least i know thr's another one in BKK la...

Sun, went temple wif family...after tt, headed to get beads for some projects which I am supposed to get started on... a colleague wants 2 pairs...but unfortunately, unable to find some parts, so tt might be delayed... And I was also tasked to help my fren make the waist corsages for her wedding... and since i make very pretty and unique bracelets... we decided to make it bracelets this time... special huh! I think that is a new biz opportunity too.. ;) I welcome orders... hehe...

SO whole wkend was gone...now at 10pm...I am sitting here, typing my blog...and waiting for my bf to come online or send me some email... Cuz he haven't replied to me since yesterday... so sad... :'(

elouai's doll maker 3


no mood at all...

4 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

  • At Mon Nov 06, 12:07:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haa.. u pampered la :P but sometimes a little bit travel adventure can be fun too, really.

     
  • At Mon Nov 06, 01:13:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    pampered yes...! haha..

    but i tink sometimes i do get into the mood to rough it out... so...till then...i prefer lazing on the beach...cocktail in one hand...book in the other... ohhh...heaven...!!! ;)

     
  • At Tue Nov 07, 12:07:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh...? was the time stamp wrong or u couldnt get to sleep and came back up to blog??

    anyway, laos & vietnam and the outback maybe coming up next... u in the mood? :D

     
  • At Tue Nov 07, 11:09:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger  said…

    well..depends on the mood then...but if i am staying in this job...then i prob wld prefer relaxing hols...to rough and tough ones...

    This job too taxing...wan to juz nua during holiday!

    Was on MC today due to this splitting headache... :( stressed...

    tt day came online to wait for my bf la! and he came online too! v happy..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home