~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

kaya roti..

I think I am spreading myself too thin...too many activities going on at the same time again...and not doing well in any of them... :(

Work is taking up most of my time. and energy...

Other stuff, eg. my 2 online biz ideas...not doing much abt them now..very bad. although I did post 2 things for the online tuition ctr. Sharon: check it.

Wedding Plans, well, technically not started cuz wana wait till we get a flat, else plan anything else oso no use :þ hehe... and we rather choosy with the location, so gonna be patient.. :)

and...jap exams coming up soon... first time i feel SO worried abt internal exams...cuz i hvn't been good and hvn't been keeping up wif the revision. When wld I have the time to do tt?

Workwise, should be getting busier again cuz exams coming up. and I'm really hoping tt the papers will clear before i go for my holiday late Oct! else wld be a disaster!!! :(

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home