~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, August 10, 2006

An Announcement!

*tap tap mic* AHEM...hello...mic test mic test...1...2....3...

OK... got an announcement to make...

*shy shy* Well...some frens might be able to guess wat i am about to say and i hv told a few...but i'll spare the rest the suspense...

My bf proposed! ;) on 8th August 2006, which is the 18th mth anniversary as well.

Here are some pics to share...he's funny! And i had a good time tormenting him by refusing to accept unless he gave me at least 10 good reasons why I should marry him. hehe... he was on his knee for ard 1/2 hr BUT tt's still nothing, dun u tink? he's getting himself a wife here, ok~!!!

Pic of him 'begging' me... :þ



Here's the winning combi of flowers, my little pig that holds muchy love messages and THE ring...



And a close-up shot of the ring, though not in the correct setting yet...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway...in the end, i did agree.. hehe... but the ring is kinda loose and not the setting that he intends it to be since the design he did is still being approved by the jewellery. So we will go back there and i will vet the design.. hehe...

This morning, was wondering if i should actually tell everyone... felt weird to go ard telling everyone tt my bf proposed and all.. really bit weird...and it's different from saying, i'm getting married... I wldn't say i'm getting married cuz we haven't really planned that yet.. we wanna get our flat first before we go preparing for the wedding. Since the flat we want MIGHT take longer than the wedding preps..hv to play safe..

So i din tell many ppl.. and I only told my mum... i tink i will only tell everyone when I have got my flat and really gg to prep for the wedding itself...

3 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home