~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Powerpuff girls? NO WAY...

haha...my fren, after reading my previous blog abt me and me frens gg clubbing... he commented that it's almost powerpuff girls liao.... hmm..i told him i dun particularly like power puff girls.... haha...not my generation also leh....

i said maybe sailormoon...haha...but there were more than 3 of them...wld be hard work for me to recruit so many clubbing buddies...hehe...

In the end, we decided on Charlie's Angels... suits the part... sexy, powerful, punchy and absolutely HOT HOT HOT! it's flaming...haha....


Can i be the blondie? hehe... At least she's the most slim...hehe... ;)

5 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home