~ Life is waiting ~

Just Thoughts and Feelings...Babbling on... nothing much really... :)

Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, October 09, 2006

Coincidence...?

Fri nite...went to velvet wif Sharon... Guess who I met...weird coincidence...

I met 2 guys i knew from new asia bar a mth plus ago...scary... I din tink i wld ever meet ppl again like tt... throughout my clubbing history...smtg like tt has not happened before...i mean..i dun even meet frens tt often in clubs...let alone some strangers like tt...

so perhaps it's fate... haha... 1 is a nice person, i feel la...normal guy, the other one, *roll eyes* smooth talker...likes to sweet talk kind..always have girls ard him...and tried to impress me by bringing me to the pte area in new asia... bad first impression...haha...lasting one.

anyway...i ok wif knowing more frens one la...so chat wif them lor...i mean if we get to meet again in such dark plcs.... either they r really observant OR it's fated la... i welcome frens...the more the merrier...but probably only the decent one...the other one, i'll pass...

Afternote:
Not that I always get to know guys in those places hor...they sorta approached me and my frens at NAB...i was being nice lor. long time since i got to know people from clubbing liao... i got to know girls before too..hehe...straight ones, mind u! hehe.. ;)

2 Sexy Soul(s) babbling:

Post a Comment

<< Home